I’d like to introduce my good pal, Craig Tostenson, pharmacist/owner of the Glenmore Pharmasave and organizer of our Friday Morning Hockey League of Distinguished Gentlemen. Craig is a pretty sharp guy: sharp wit, sharp intellect, and his hockey skills….well, that’s another story! He told me about a brand new supplement which helps improve cognitive performance. It’s a product called “Cogniva”, available exclusively from Immunotec. I had been familiar with Immunotec as the makers of a really great glutathione booster called “Immunocal” which helps maintain a strong immune system and improves muscle strength. (As you may know, glutathione is one of the body’s most powerful anti-oxidants).
This new product, “Cogniva”, has been shown to:
- Improve overall cognitive performance
- Improve alertness and concentration
- Provide a quick boost of focus and mental sharpness
- Support long-term brain health and short-term memory
Key ingredients include:
- Phosphatidyl serine, important for memory and cognition
- Chromium, which increases brain glucose transport
- Vanadium, essential for neurochemical metabolism
- Choline, a critical component of brain cells and neurotransmitters
- Green tea isolates, providing natural caffeine and antioxidants
- Boron, involved in neuron energy utilization
- Methyl folate, required for production of neurotransmitters
Cogniva is vegan, gluten-free, and contains no artificial sweeteners or preservatives. It comes in a chewy tablet individually wrapped for convenient, once-a-day consumption. I just picked up a bag and plan to take it daily so that, one day soon, I too might be as sharp as Craig! If you’d like to try Cogniva for yourself, see Craig at the Glenmore Pharmasave at #105 – 437 Glenmore Road, or give him a call at (250) 861-4450. If you are not in the Kelowna area, this product can easily be shipped to your door.
Your partner in Living Longer Better,
Dr. Grant Pagdin MD
Live as young as possible, staying energetic and youthful without pain or disease.
Let us partner with you in wellness and prevention.