Join the Pagdin Health Team
January 19, 2022
We are looking to add a permanent full time office assistant to our team.
This position would be well suited for a medical office assistant, legal assistant, lab technician, or someone with office administrative experience.
Duties include greeting patients, answering phones, faxing, responding to emails, scheduling appointments, billing, paperwork, answering patient questions, assisting the physician and general housekeeping.
It is imperative that you enjoy a fast-paced work environment, are detail oriented, have strong multitasking abilities, are confident working on computers and have excellent time management skills. Accuro experience is preferred.
This position is 35-40 hours per week with the occasional Saturday or evening shift. The hourly wage will be based on experience.
If you are looking for a permanent full-time position with a benefit package and a great work family, please submit your resume and cover letter attention: Clinic Manager.
Please note that due to the high volume of resumes submitted, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
35-40 hours per week
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Very detail oriented
- Committed to providing outstanding customer service
- Solid computer skills including experience with EMR (Accuro experience preferred)
Education, Training, and Experience
- Grade 12
- Completion of a Medical, Legal or Office Assistant Certificate program or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
We have many additional safety measures in place to protect our employees and patients. This will be discussed in detail during the interview.
Do you have any questions?
We're here to partner with you in wellness and prevention.