We are excited to share with you that we will resume select procedures starting Monday May 25th. In accordance with the guidelines set forth by the Provincial Health Officer we have put additional measures in place to ensure the safety of our patients and staff members.
Additional measures in place at Pagdin Health.
- All Pagdin Health staff will complete a daily COVID screen to ensure they are in optimal health.
- Pagdin Health will be limiting patient procedures to one at a time with additional time scheduled in between for thorough cleaning and disinfecting.
- All non- procedure appointments will continue to take place using remote service delivery platforms to limit unnecessary traffic in the clinic.
- All patients will complete a COVID screen with the nurse during their telephone medical consultation.
- All patients will be called 2-3 days prior to their scheduled procedure date to ensure there are no changes to their health status. At this time, the medical office assistant will collect the full payment over the phone for the procedure. Visa and Mastercard are accepted. (Note: if you are not able to pay using Visa or Mastercard please discuss other options with the medical office assistant.)
- Patients are asked to remain outside of the clinic until their scheduled appointment time and to ask their driver to wait outside.
- Patients are asked to leave all outerwear and other belongings in vehicle (purse/wallet is ok to bring in)
- Patients are asked to wear a clean face mask to their appointment. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with a disposable mask.
- Upon entering the clinic all clients are asked to use the hand sanitizer provided and take a seat in the chair.
- All clients are asked to stay within the clearly designated patient zones. This will be identified using red tape on the floor.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Live as young as possible, staying energetic and youthful without pain or disease.
Let us partner with you in wellness and prevention.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.